|Fiscal Year End:||
|Number of Employees:||
|52 Week High:||
|52 Week Low:||
|Common Shares Outstanding:||
- Technology-driven creation of new proprietary business opportunities.
- Create value in fruits and vegetables through the combination of technology,
research and development, farming, and distribution assets.
- Maintain “freedom to operate” by developing and acquiring the technology
“chips” to be a real and long-term player in the field.
- Establish partnerships and licensing opportunities with other
- Leverage relationship with Seminis Vegetable Seeds as another vehicle
for capturing value and commercializing technology assets.
- Maintain and develop key commercial alliances for capturing value added.
- Formed from the strategic integration of genetic development and plant science companies with leading produce growers and distribution companies.
- Majority owned by Mexico’s SAVIA, S.A. de C.V., which also owns Seminis Vegetable Seeds, the world’s largest vegetable seed company, and Seguros Comercial America, S.A. de C.V., the largest insurance company in Mexico.
- Over $240 MM in annualized worldwide sales.
- Strong brand awareness and established customer loyalty for more than 11 products under the Master’s Touch®, Premier Seleccion®, FreshWorld Farms®, and Showcase® brand names.
- Leader in biotechnology and applied genetic engineering to improve the agronomic and consumer quality traits of fruits and vegetables.
- With subsidiaries, holds over 50 U.S. patents fueling future business opportunities.
- Proprietary Transwitch® plant gene suppression technology.
- Opportunity for growth through strategic joint ventures and licensing agreements with world’s leading agricultural and biotechnology companies.
(In Millions, except per share data)
|Loss Per Share|